|“||Andrea and Andreas von Strucker. They called themselves "Fenris"? Yeah, I think it means "wolf" in some language. Oh, my God. - They did that? - Yeah. They combined powers by holding hands. They wiped out an entire building full of people in seconds. This is crazy. This is our family history. Look, it says here they're "rumored to be part of a shadowy international organization called the Hellfire Club." Does it say what happened to them? I think they disappeared fleeing from the X-Men. They were some of the most powerful mutants ever. Yeah. It also says they were monsters.||”|
|— Lauren and Andy about Andrea and Andreas[src]|
Andrea and her twin brother Andreas went on to join a shadow organization called the Hellfire Club. Using their powers, they went on to commit dozens of terrorist attacks which killed many innocent people. One of these was the "Plac Zamkowy Incident" in Warsaw, which left 238 dead, and over 400 injured.
In 1952, Andrea and Andreas were hiding out in London after orchestrating a number of terrorist attacks. When they received a mysterious call, Andrea asked her brother who was trying to get a hold of them. Andreas simply told her that the authorities had tracked them down. Holding hands, Andrea and Andreas generated a blast of energy to use against their pursuers.
In 1962, Andrea and Andreas were once again involved in a terrorist attack that occurred in Rio de Janeiro. Sometime after this, she and her brother attempted to raise his son, Otto, into being a terrorist like them. However, he ran away from Andrea and Andreas, vowing to never use his mutant abilities to cause harm.
Over the years, she and her brother disappeared and went into hiding in order to flee from the X-Men.
Throughout the SeriesEdit
In threat of eXtinction, Andrea and Andreas appear via flashback. London, England, 1952, Andrea and Andreas Von Strucker hideout in an apartment building while on the run for their many heinous acts. The phone rings though only "the Organization" is known to have their number. Andreas picks up. Before long, they are surrounded by interpol who've come to place them under arrest. Andrea and Andreas appear to be outmatched, but when they hold hands and combine powers, they unleash a bright yet destructive force.
Andrea and her twin brother Andreas are mentioned by her nephew Otto when his son Reed comes looking for information relating to Trask Industries. Otto reveals that Reed's children, Lauren and Andy, have inherited their powers from Andrea and Andreas.
Andrea was a psychopathic killer that loved to use her power to commit mass terrorism alongside her brother Andreas. The thought of using her power against people always brought a smile to her face. She didn't hesitate to use her power to kill anyone that got in their way.
Andrea was a fair-skinned woman with blonde hair, blue eyes, and a slim build.
Abilities and SkillsEdit
Andrea has unspecified mutant abilities that one of her brother's great-grandchildren inherited. Whilst she is powerful on her own, Andrea can combine her power with that of Andreas to generate powerful energy blasts that are destructive in nature.
- In the comics, Andrea and her brother were the children of Hydra member Wolfgang von Strucker, who appeared in the mid-credits scene of Captain America: The Winter Soldier and made his proper debut in Avengers: Age of Ultron.
- In the comics, Andreas and Andrea have an incestuous relationship, however, it does not seem to appear in the TV show, suggesting an adaption in comic history to make the backstory more family friendly.
- In the comics, Andreas and Andrea's powers only work when they're in contact, however, the show has adapted this so their powers work individually (like Andy and Lauren's) and that they can combine their abilities, holding touches of the source material.
- In the comics, the twins' DNA is altered in utero to contain the X Gene by Wolfgang von Strucker, so the twins would hold mutations, however, it appears that the twins may have inherited their mutations within the TV show.
- A newspaper clip from 1952 states that Andrea and her brother are of European descent, but it does not clarify whether they are German like their comic counterparts.
- Despite failing to mold Andreas' mutant son Otto, into a terrorist like the two of them, their legacy would ironically inspire their mutant descendant Andy Strucker to somewhat follow in their footsteps and join the Hellfire Club in the 21st century.