Andrea and her twin brother Andreas went on to join a shadow organization called the Hellfire Club. They then went on to commit heinous acts of destruction and chaos.
In 1952, Andrea and Andreas were hiding out in London after orchestrating a number of terrorist attacks. When they received a mysterious call, Andrea asked her brother who was trying to get a hold of them. Andreas simply told her that the authorities had tracked them down. Holding hands, Andrea and Andreas generated a blast of energy to use against their pursuers .
In 1962, Andrea and Andreas were once again involved in a terrorist attack that occurred in Rio de Janeiro. Sometime after this, she and her brother attempted to raise his son, Otto, into being terrorists like them. However, he ran away from Andrea and Andreas, vowing to never use his mutant abilities to cause harm.
Over the years, she and her brother disappeared and went into hiding in order to flee from the X-Men.
In threat of eXtinction, Andrea and Andreas were mentioned by Otto when his son Reed Strucker came looking for information relating to Trask Industries. Otto revealed that Reed's children, Lauren and Andy, had inherited their powers from Andrea and Andreas.
Andrea was a psychopathic killer that loved to use her power to commit mass terrorism alongside her brother Andreas. The thought of using her power against people always brought a smile to her face. She didn't hesitate to use her power to kill anyone that got in their way.
Andrea was a light-skinned woman with blonde hair, blue eyes, and a slim build.
Abilities and SkillsEdit
Andrea has unspecified mutant abilities that one of her brother's great-grandchildren inherited. Whilst she is powerful on her own, Andrea can combine her power with that of Andreas to generate powerful energy blasts that are destructive in nature.
- rX (mentioned)
- threat of eXtinction (flashback)
- outfoX (mentioned)
- eXploited (mentioned)
- eXtraction (mentioned)
- X-roads (mentioned)
- In the comics, Andrea and her brother were the children of Hydra member Wolfgang von Strucker, who appeared in the mid-credits scene of Captain America: The Winter Soldier and made his proper debut in Avengers: Age of Ultron.
- In the comics, Andreas and Andrea have an incestuous relationship, however, it does not seem to appear in the TV show, suggesting an adaption in comic history to make the backstory more family friendly.
- In the comics, Andreas and Andrea's powers only work when they're in contact, however, the show has adapted this so their powers work individually (like Andy and Lauren's) and that they can combine their abilities, holding touches of the source material.
- In the comics, the twins' DNA is altered in utero to contain the X Gene by Wolfgang von Strucker, so the twins would hold mutations, however, it appears that the twins may have inherited their mutations within the TV show.
- A newspaper clip from 1952 states that Andrea and her brother are of European descent, but it does not clarify whether they are German like their comic counterparts .
- Despite failing to mold Andreas' mutant son Otto, into a terrorist like the two of them, their legacy would ironically inspire their mutant descendant Andy Strucker to somewhat follow in their footsteps and join the Hellfire Club in the 21st century.